Wednesday, August 10, 2016

week 15

Hello everyone,

Last week, I left off with the following tasks. So, this week I have been working on these. In particular, I have been working on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th tasks from the top.


For the first three tasks, it is still in progress.  I am struggling with the conversion of edit points. But I managed to complete the conversion for some of the reaction.

heterodimer association

heterodimer association converted

For the 5th task (adjusting text glyph), the text for the reaction is adjusted to go in the center of reaction. The previous implementation laid the text glyph near a reactant, but now I have changed that to go into center of the reaction

before adjustment            after adjustment

For the 6th task, I have added the conversion of gene on CellDesigner Annotation to the SBML fbc package.

fbc converted model

Here is the diagram of how much of the conversion is covered. Blue means it's completed, red means it's not yet completed, green means it's unconvertable.

Next week is going to be the last week of Google Summer of Code. Below is the tasks that I still need to work on. I am hoping to complete at least the top 5 tasks before the deadline.

1 comment: