Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Week 14

Hello everyone,

This week, I have been working on reactions with branches. I was able to convert the branched reactions only with the one that have single reactant and product. For the reaction with multiple reactants/products,  the conversion for connecting point is a bit off. I assume there is something wrong in the algorithm.



So far, for the conversion from SBML Layout to CellDesigner annotation, I have completed the following shown in the chart below. Blue is completed, red is incomplete, and green is inconvertable.




Also, the remaining tasks for this project is as below.  The dark blue is for conversion from SBML Layout to CellDesigner annotation, and the light blue if for conversion from CellDesigner annotation to SBML Layout. For next week, I will be working on the tasks on the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment