Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Half way through

Hello all,

This week is midterm evaluation week. Which means that I am half way through the GSoC program. This week, I have been working on the conversion of complex species and edit points for branched reactions.



Since it's midterm week, I have created a diagram to show how much of the conversion from CellDesigner Annotation to SBML layout has been completed. All items in blue are the ones that have been covered and are able to convert. Items in red are annotations that have not yet been implemented.  From this diagram, you can tell that I still need to work with reactant / product links, residues, beziers, and boolean. 



For my initial plan, I had my midterm goal set as completing the conversion of CellDesigner Annotation to SBML Layout.  The converter still have some missing features, but I have roughly accomplished my goal.  As for my next goal, I will be working on the conversion from SBML Layout to CellDesigner Annotation and will have a converter that converts both ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment