Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 11

Hi all,

For the previous 2 weeks, I have been trying to get the CellDesigner to read the converted model from SBML layout. This week, I have finally got some visual result. I can now open the converted model with CellDesigner.

Species original

Species converted

Here are the diagram on how much the conversion is completed. Blue means it's completed, red means it's not yet completed, green means it's unconvertable. After I convert the catalyzed reaction on species, I will start on the reaction conversion.

Also, last week I found out that the math equation was converted incompletely when unmarshaled with JAXB. When converting SBML Layout to CellDesigner Annotation,  the output model will be generated using JAXB having incomplete math equation. To overcome this problem, the converter will copy the math equations once the model is outputted with JAXB. The chart below shows the overview of the converter.

No comments:

Post a Comment